- Geektime.com published in November 2015 a column I wrote - a review of the Israeli Digital Death scene: "10 digital death startups that could help with the loss of a loved one".
- "Media & Age" magazine in Germany published in June 2015 a review co-written by Dr. Katrin Döveling from Germany, Anu Harju from Finland and myself: "Researching Digital Memorial Culture and Death Online: Current Analysis and Future".
- Thanatos magazine in Finland published in June 2014 a paper co-written by Dr. Roey Tzezana from Israel and myself: "Online Legacies: Online Service Providers and the Public – a Clear Gap".
- I wrote an Op-Ed which was published in "Haaretz" website in April 2014: When will Digital Death go mainstream in Israel?.
You can read some of the praise this op-ed has received here.
- I wrote a series of articles for ynet's computer, technology and internet channel in July and August 2011:
- Inside My Brother's Personal Computer: Hebrew origin / English translation
- Who Does Our Information Belong to After We Die?: Hebrew origin / English translation
- Death Switch: Hebrew origin / English translation
- (with Jonathan Silber): You Can Live After Death. Almost.: Hebrew origin / English translation
For the full list of my published articles in Hebrew, please visit this page in the Hebrew version of this blog.