All the content in the blog is available free of charge and can be found in the menu to the left.
Please feel free to scroll down in order to become acquainted with all the content which might possibly be of interest or of service to you

18/11/2014

There will be a discussion in the Knesset about Digital Estate!

The Public Petitions Committee at The Knesset (the unicameral national legislature of Israel) will hold a discussion about Digital Estate / Digital Legacy / Digital Death on December 1st, 2014

I've been eagerly waiting to tell you about this for the past couple of weeks. 

I've been working on preparations for this meeting before I left - I'm currently abroad, as you know - and will resume working on it when I get back. 

More information to follow soon. 


Knesset, discussion room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.