All the content in the blog is available free of charge and can be found in the menu to the left.
Please feel free to scroll down in order to become acquainted with all the content which might possibly be of interest or of service to you

21/02/2018

I was invited to speak at the Knesset again in July 2017

On July 4th 2017 I was invited to speak (again) at the Knesset, in a discussion held by the Science and Technology Committee regarding digital legacy and estate. 

I prepared several documents to be distributed among the attendees. One of them was mostly in English, so I'm sharing it with you here (as well as in the Hebrew version of the blog) as I think it could be of use to my readers. Current international Digital Death legislation:   









Thank you 
To Jim Lamm of Digital Passing for reviewing the USA list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.