All the content in the blog is available free of charge and can be found in the menu to the left.
Please feel free to scroll down in order to become acquainted with all the content which might possibly be of interest or of service to you

08/10/2012

"Digital Death Day", London, 2012

"Digital Death Day" 2012 was held at the "Centre for Creative Collaboration" in London on October 6th, 2012. It was both my first unconference and my first Digital Death Day, so a lot more writing to follow. For now, here are some pictures I took during the event:
January 2013 update: I posted the notes I took during it). 















The list of the issues we've covered during it can be found here

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude again to the people who took part in the crowdfunding and made this trip possible for me. 

During the unconference and following it I was interviewd by video, and by audio to BBC's Radio 4 Digital Human programme - details and links here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.