I've added several links to the post "International media coverage". Among them you can find:
- An article from 2006, which is the earliest I came across so far: it focuses on online grief in MySpace.
- A video from ABC Australia's "Hungry Beast" TV program, which is one of the best videos I've seen so far about Digital Death. I recommend watching it even though it was made in 2010 and some of it isn't relevant or up to date.
- Various articles from Forbes, The Guardian, The New York Times and Huffington Post about various angles in the importance of managing our digital content.
- Three TV news items were aired in the US in May (that I know of, that is) about Digital Death related issues, which shows the growing awareness for these subjects.
- The financial aspects of digital death have been looked into recently as well: Singapore published a story following a survey held by McAfee, MarketWatch looked into Bitcoin after death, and SmartMoney published an article about the financial importance of managing digital assets.
- CNN Money wrote about Dmitry Itskov's quest for immortality.
This post, International media coverage, is being updated on a regular basis. you're welcome to revisit it.