All the content in the blog is available free of charge and can be found in the menu to the left.
Please feel free to scroll down in order to become acquainted with all the content which might possibly be of interest or of service to you

22/05/2014

I was interviewed to an article published in India

In May 2014, The Hindu Business Line in India published an article titled "I bequeath my passwords to…". I was interviewed to it: 



Reading it, you might get the wrong impression, as if I recommended Legacy Locker, which of course I have not: both because I refrain from recommending any specific company/site and because Legacy Locker no longer exists: it is a part of PasswordBox since 2013. 

Recently another article was published in India in this regard: Concept of a digital will to pass on online assets is yet to catch on in the country. I'm glad to see awareness to this issue is rising there as well. 

I thank my UK colleague, Stacey Pitsillides, for referring the journalist to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.